Sunday, July 8, 2007
Introduction to the lake
We spent the day at the lake with our old neighbors and friends today. It was an entertaining introduction to the lake for the kiddos. E loved it and couldn't wait to jump in with her dad. She swam and surfed in the tube and kept asking to go faster. F was a harder sell on the watersports. He liked going fast in the boat, but freaked out when Kristal took her first spill on the wakeboard. He saw her crash and then apparently thought we were going to leave her behind in the water. After about an hour he warmed up to the fun and got in with Eli. Of course, I stayed in the boat and took pictures because everyone knows how much I like to swim in water that's not chlorinated or where I can't see what creatures are swimming with me.















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment