This fun blog award is from Aubree at the Southern Family.
She says this award comes with strings, er, I mean questions and answers, so here's more than you probably want to know about me......
She says this award comes with strings, er, I mean questions and answers, so here's more than you probably want to know about me......
1. Where is your cell phone? Who knows. I usually lose it numerous times throughout the day and have to call myself to find it.
2. Where is your significant other? In San Antonio
3. Your hair color? Reddish blonde
4. Your mother? Is in Texas probably playing Bunko with the other ladies at Sun City.
5. Your father? Is likely watching television in his office in his favorite recliner trying not to hear the ladies playing Bunko.
6. Your favorite thing? Napping, followed closely by hanging out with friends.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember if I had one.
8. Your dream/goal? In dream world, I'd love to write for a soap opera. In the real world, I love being a stay at home mom (most of the time anyway)
9. The room you’re in? My kitchen
10. Your hobby? I enjoy lots of things, but haven't zeroed in on anything specific because I just don't have the time right now.
11. Your fear? Something happening to Eli while he's flying around the country each week.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Back at work hopefully.
13. Where were you last night? Chik-Fil-A and at home
14. What you’re not? A good cook.
15. One of your wish-list items? To move closer to family.
16. Where you grew up? Iowa and Oklahoma
17. The last thing you did? Read the kids a book before bed.
18. What are you wearing? t-shirt and shorts
19. Your TV? Doesn't get used much anymore.
20. Your pets? Hank the shih-tzu
21. Your computer? Gateway
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Honda Odyssey
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? TJ Maxx
27. Your summer? Can't be over soon enough. I love cold weather! Bring on the hoodies and jeans!
28. Love someone? My kids, Eli and the rest of my friends and family
29. Your favorite color? Green or blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? About 30 minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? Awhile. Probably several weeks ago.
Aubree says I'm supposed to tag some friends to join the fun....Check out their blogs. They have some good stuff.
2. Where is your significant other? In San Antonio
3. Your hair color? Reddish blonde
4. Your mother? Is in Texas probably playing Bunko with the other ladies at Sun City.
5. Your father? Is likely watching television in his office in his favorite recliner trying not to hear the ladies playing Bunko.
6. Your favorite thing? Napping, followed closely by hanging out with friends.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember if I had one.
8. Your dream/goal? In dream world, I'd love to write for a soap opera. In the real world, I love being a stay at home mom (most of the time anyway)
9. The room you’re in? My kitchen
10. Your hobby? I enjoy lots of things, but haven't zeroed in on anything specific because I just don't have the time right now.
11. Your fear? Something happening to Eli while he's flying around the country each week.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Back at work hopefully.
13. Where were you last night? Chik-Fil-A and at home
14. What you’re not? A good cook.
15. One of your wish-list items? To move closer to family.
16. Where you grew up? Iowa and Oklahoma
17. The last thing you did? Read the kids a book before bed.
18. What are you wearing? t-shirt and shorts
19. Your TV? Doesn't get used much anymore.
20. Your pets? Hank the shih-tzu
21. Your computer? Gateway
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Honda Odyssey
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? TJ Maxx
27. Your summer? Can't be over soon enough. I love cold weather! Bring on the hoodies and jeans!
28. Love someone? My kids, Eli and the rest of my friends and family
29. Your favorite color? Green or blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? About 30 minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? Awhile. Probably several weeks ago.
Aubree says I'm supposed to tag some friends to join the fun....Check out their blogs. They have some good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment