So, we've spent most of the weekend battling each other in the virtual bowling alley, baseball field and tennis court. Who knew I'm actually pretty good at tennis?! So much fun - even the kids love it!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Search is Over
After literally months of looking for a *Wii*, I finally found one last Thursday at the local toy store. I was just about to bid on one on E*bay for Eli's father's day surprise (since he sadly returned the PS3 so we could wait for the *Wii* to be available), but thought I'd check one last time with TRU and I got the last one they had! (Actually I bought the last two they had - our neighbors were able to benefit from me being in the right place at the right time too)
So, we've spent most of the weekend battling each other in the virtual bowling alley, baseball field and tennis court. Who knew I'm actually pretty good at tennis?! So much fun - even the kids love it!



So, we've spent most of the weekend battling each other in the virtual bowling alley, baseball field and tennis court. Who knew I'm actually pretty good at tennis?! So much fun - even the kids love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment