Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekly round up

Just a quick update from here because it's almost midnight and I need my beauty sleep whenever I can get it these days.
  • We are NOT moving! After all the "definite" talk we've heard for over a month, it all was postponed last week for yet another year.
  • E was asked to be part of the preschooler gymnastic team this week. I didn't even know coaches started to pick out budding gymnasts before they even started kindergarten! She hasn't decided if she wants to do it because it means she has to leave her friends in her current class to join the new class.
  • The kids went to OKC this weekend so Eli and I could do some chores that we've been sorely neglecting. Yardwork, garage sale prep and spring cleaning were the focus for the weekend.
  • E had her farmer's market at school this week. I bought bananas to send with her and then had to buy them back again from her and her classmates on market day.

  • We have kindergarten enrollment on Monday! I cannot believe we are already facing this milestone and it's even harder to believe that F is probably going to start kindergarten NEXT year already. Time just flies by with preschoolers!

No comments: