Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The coolest backyard waterslide

Our neighbors down the street decided to buy this waterslide for the big 4th birthday bash they are planning for their daughter next weekend. They let us test it out today to make sure that even the littlest kids would be able to play on it. As you can tell, it was a big hit.






Other news from today...believe it or not, E had her very FIRST babysitter today in her entire life who wasn't a relative or friend. She loved it! The neighbor girl from around the corner came over for a few hours and I think E subjected her to endless Polly Pockets, Candyland and princess dress-up. Considering the babysitter arrived at the door with popsicles to share, E didn't even seem to care I was leaving at all.

We had the babysitter so I could take F to his follow-up appointment with the ENT for tubes and of course, as I should have predicted, his ears were perfect today. Nothing like making an appointment to diagnose a problem to ensure the problem won't exist at the appointment. After I chased F on no less than four tours of the waiting room restroom and took two parking lot walks waiting for our name to be called, F fell asleep on my lap in the exam room while we were waiting for the doc. He snored right through the exam as well as the two tests the audiologist did. A week ago he had no vibration in his eardrum and today the fluid was gone and the frequency testing showed he was hearing fine. They just decided to put us on hold and wait for the next ear infection to make any further decisions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The slide looks like too much fun!