Saturday, June 16, 2007
End of VBS!
After a long week of teaching first graders in VBS at church, it ended last night with a live show by the crazy gearheads. These guys are on the Disney Channel and describe themselves as the Beastie Boys meets Mr. Rogers. After witnessing their show, I say it's more like the Wiggles' younger brothers on high doses of prescription stimulants. I've never seen such energy in grown people! And these guys all have their own kids and families back home so who knows where they store all that energy for their shows! Their show was fantastic and the VBS kids loved it. I'm not sure E and her friends ever quit rocking out in the baby mosh pit until the music stopped.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I laugh any louder at the thought of 4 yr olds dancing at a concert!! Too funny!
Post a Comment