We stepped outside our house on Saturday morning to see these flying low enough that the people inside the baskets were able to hear the kids shouting hello.
It's a big deal....I've had these planted for over a week and they are still green and alive!
E had to say goodbye to her friend A on Saturday morning when she and her family left to follow their moving van to N.C. This was her first friend she made in Arkansas four years ago. They used to be classmates and their teachers always got them confused because they looked so much alike.
Even though the pool was ICE cold, the kids still wanted to swim at K's birthday party last weekend.
A few random happenings this week to report.
- I'm teaching a class at vacation bible school next week. I am teaching twenty 1st graders, so hopefully I'll still be coherent by Friday.
- We found out that F will likely be having tubes put in his ears in the next few weeks. His preliminary test last week showed no vibration in both ears and fluid behind both eardrums. We are actually happy about this diagnosis because it's likely that his speech delay is connected to him not hearing correctly due to the fluid. Once it's corrected, he should progress faster. More on that later after his appointment this week.
- E started her real ballet/tap/tumbling class this week. That could be a post all in itself. Those dance moms are crazy. I felt like I was living in another world for that hour I was watching E through the one-way glass and listening to the moms discuss recital, hairdos, and costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment