Our trip to Florida was fun. The kids actually managed 4 airplane rides pretty well considering they were limited in the toys they could lug onboard.
The two days we spent at Disney were fun, but definitely not long enough. E's favorite rides were the teacups and the Small World boat ride. F's favorite thing was the Race Car track (shocking, I know). Eli and I got to ride the famous Space Mountain and it was everything we expected. The runaway mine cars were fun too, but my favorite thing was watching Tinkerbell fly out of the castle during the fireworks. I was sad E was asleep and missed it.
Despite Eli's claim that he's rather stick a hot fire poker in his eye than go back to yet another amusement park, I suspect we'll return to the land of Mickey again one day.





This was E's favorite ride, but 



No comments:
Post a Comment