And this is the face I expect we'll see on her brother for the next 13 years as he listens to his sister on the phone. With probably an eye roll thrown in for good measure.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Can you hear me now?
E's friends are starting to call her on the phone to see what she's doing and if she wants to come over and play. I had a glimpse earlier this week of what the next 13 years will likely look like in our house. I caught her walking around the house, phone wedged between her shoulder and her ear, discussing things like whether fruit gummies or jelly beans are more nutritious and what Polly*Pocket she plans to play with, but only after she decides which Litt*lest Pet Sh*op pet is the smartest in the plastic zoo. As you can see, the life of a 5 year old is full of decisions best made with the consultation of another 5 year old.




And this is the face I expect we'll see on her brother for the next 13 years as he listens to his sister on the phone. With probably an eye roll thrown in for good measure.
And this is the face I expect we'll see on her brother for the next 13 years as he listens to his sister on the phone. With probably an eye roll thrown in for good measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment