Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas, Part Two

Only because we love to pile into our van and drive thousands of miles in a span of 10 days, we went to Oklahoma for a quick post-Christmas celebration last weekend. It was a chaotic 36 hours packed with as much activity as we could manage, including a couple of gift exchanges, a fun visit with cousins, an early New Year's Eve celebration, and a few great meals.



E's getting over her Christmas sickbug and now I'm sick. I think I got hit with the bug the worst. I missed our neighborhood New Year's Eve party Monday night and spent all day Tuesday in bed. Eli left for Texas this morning, so I'm up trying to clean up the house. Two weeks away from home combined with two days of a sick momma makes for a very messy house. This is what I woke up to this morning. Unfortunately, it looks like there is no rest for the weary today.



No comments: