I should be cleaning house, cooking breakfast, starting on the 10 loads of laundry I have waiting for me, or even just playing with the kids, but I got sidetracked with this....
This one makes me feel like tidbits of my journalism degree are still rattling around somewhere in my head and haven't been squashed by all the other useless information I've acquired in the last 5 years at home.
So maybe my childhood dream of being an astronaut wasn't meant to be. Good thing I have those stellar spelling skills to fall back on. But who needs an astronaut who can spell but can't find her way back to the moon?
34%
Funny Questions, but apparently I'd be zombie toast.
35%
Now you would think that a person who spends at least a portion of every day coloring with the kids could come up with more than 21, but apparently not. But I did remember periwinkle, apricot and sky blue!
21
Practice makes perfect, and I practice right here at home every day! Okay, so its only ONE five-year old, some days it feels like 15.
15
No comments:
Post a Comment