F was uncharacteristically quiet for the entire hour we were there. He asked me a ton of questions about the noises and the equipment and was particularly scared of the x-ray machine that looked like a giant hairdryer! But the visit was good, and E didn't have any cavities. She was also very excited to hear the dentist tell her that she has one tooth that is already a little loose!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Look Ma, no cavities!
Today was E's first trip to the dentist. I know, I'm a bad mom. She should have gone sooner, but up until a few years ago, I hadn't found a dentist that I liked for myself, much less anyone I wanted to see the kids. So this morning we rounded up and headed to the dentist's chair. She was a trooper. She says she wasn't even scared by the round-the-head x-ray machine.


F was uncharacteristically quiet for the entire hour we were there. He asked me a ton of questions about the noises and the equipment and was particularly scared of the x-ray machine that looked like a giant hairdryer! But the visit was good, and E didn't have any cavities. She was also very excited to hear the dentist tell her that she has one tooth that is already a little loose!
F was uncharacteristically quiet for the entire hour we were there. He asked me a ton of questions about the noises and the equipment and was particularly scared of the x-ray machine that looked like a giant hairdryer! But the visit was good, and E didn't have any cavities. She was also very excited to hear the dentist tell her that she has one tooth that is already a little loose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment