I spent most of yesterday with a very long list, checking everything off diligently. It's hard work getting ready for this trip with Eli out of town! Besides trying to get the house clean, I keep thinking of everything I need to do. Travelers checks. Cash. Enrolling in international service plans with the cell phone people. Finding a notary for the medical release form. Doing 11 loads of laundry in 14 hours because my washer works again (Which, the way, was no fault of the machine. Totally, completely user error. Yes, I am a sleep deprived idiot sometimes). Typing out a 5 page instruction list for grandma and grandpa. I hope they've taken many naps in the last week or two because they'll need the strength next week!
So, barring any unforeseen issues, we'll be dropping of Hank at the dog motel in the morning, running the vacuum and heading west, then south, then really south on Saturday morning. I'll be back in a week fully rested with lots of pictures to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment