
We enjoyed 7 days of made to order omelets for breakfast and long days of doing nothing but lounging on the beach. We should have kept a running tally of our fruity drinks, because I think we probably consumed no fewer than 100 Jamaican Smiles and Miami Vices between the 6 of us. Add in the Red Stripes, white wines and other assorted rum concoctions we drank and it's no wonder we thought we needed another vacation to recover from this vacation when we arrived home.
With the exception of the booze cruise we took one afternoon, we never really left the resort all week. We were perfectly content to snooze on the beach, clean up for dinner, sing at the piano karoke and take a midnight dip at the swim up bar. And then repeat the same thing the next day. All week! Can't get better than that.

Don't you like how the boys coordinated their outfits for the party pics?


I figured out this cool feature on my camera that picks out selected colors. It made for some neat photos around the resort. And unfortunately, it also highlights my sunburn when set to red.






These were out favorite bartenders. Anyone who lets us behind their bar to help mix drinks is okay with this group.
Even a short trip to the Jamaican nurse's station wasn't too bad. We didn't let a few scrapes and a huge bruise damper our spirits!
All in all, a great trip with great friends!

2 comments:
Glad you had fun. I like that color feature. What kind of camera do you have? One of mine is dying (doing weird stuff) and I am searching for a new model!
This is W R O N G! You did this without us and you didn't do Italy, I'm going to bug the poo out of you for the trip in 2010...you have time to save...and YOU ARE GOING!
I guess I'm going SWF on your butt. :)
Post a Comment