Being a guy, Eli has been telling me he could build something better and stronger than anything we could buy. Last weekend after I told him I was giving up looking for a bargain, he bought plans online, headed to Home*Depot and bought all the supplies.
He's not done yet, but all the wood has been cut and pre-drilled. It took about 12 hours over 2 days last weekend to get that far.
This weekend we hope to get it stained and sealed. With a little luck and some babysitting favors from CiCi and Papa, we might get it assembled upstairs by Sunday.
2 comments:
Oh, lawsie. I would have donated one to you from Gavin's room or told you to come and shop Mthis Brother's for the same one. Did you shop there? Tell me you did, right??
You gotta love Eli, isn't he looking sexy out there in the garage? Hey....is that 4 wheeler, wait until the boys get a load of that...all 3 in fact, here comes trouble!
Post a Comment