Monday, July 21, 2008

Nothing that a little sugar won't fix

I had to take both kids to have their Hepatitis shots this morning. I've never had to referee both kids alone on shot day before. I've always managed to leave one at home with Eli or we've teamed up and kept them split up in different rooms while the other one got their shots. They both were pretty upset and it took 2 nurses helping me to keep them still enough to get pricked.

BUT, the good news of the day is that they re-tested E's hearing today and she is 100% all ears! The test back in May indicated she was almost deaf in her right ear. I was hopeful the tubes would clear up the problem and apparently they have. So now I know she's only ignoring me when she acts like she can't hear me tell her to pick up her toys!

I felt so guilty for the trauma at the doctor's office, so I took them both to TRU for what was supposed to be a small toy. This is what we came home with instead.


If only the cooking were this easy around here. I think someone could make a fortune if they came up with a family-size Easy Bake oven!


No comments: