Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The bug hits our house

The 48-hour stomach bug hit our house hard this weekend. It's bad enough when one or both of the kids are sick at the same time, but when all four of us are down at the same time, it's rough. I'm not even sure it's happened before now that I think about it. Today's a new day though - I sent E. to preschool because she said she felt better and that she was bored at home. She actually said she didn't want to watch tv today and that she'd rather go to school, so I guess we've been cooped up in isolation for long enough! F is still a little tired, but Eli felt good enough to get back to work today. I started to rally yesterday, so I think all four of us are on the mend.

No comments: