Saturday, February 17, 2007

Girls Weekend in Austin

E and I arrived in Austin on Thursday night for the 3rd Annual Girls Weekend of shopping, eating and hanging out. I was so tired by the time we arrived, I had dinner and fell asleep at 8pm. We had a big day in two planes and three airports. E was most impressed with the airplane and when we were delayed in Dallas, she wanted to know why we "weren't blasting off!" She made lots of friends along the way to Austin, especially with the lady sitting next to us on the plane. Evelyn liked her so much that she fell asleep on her lap en route to Austin!

Waiting for the plane at the airport

Having a little breakfast while we wait

She was fascinated with the button on the seat that reclines the seat.
All dressed up for traveling

No comments: