Mom and dad came to visit last weekend and ended up staying most of this week helping out with the kids because Eli's been working and I've been sick since last Sunday. A quick trip to the doctor on Monday led to blood work, which resulted in my needle-phobic self passing out and having to be hauled back into the doctor's office 5 minutes after I left. After determining that my blood pressure had bottomed out as a reaction to needle, they sent me home to be sick in my own bed. So, while I was in bed recovering from the flu and the traumatizing lab work, this is the fun the rest of the family has been having.


Laura Ingalls Wilder is alive and living in our house


We have four baby bunnies living in our backyard with no sign of the mama.

Checking out the pond for fish

Enjoying a very nutritious snack of sprinkled donuts after school

Chasing bubbles

Yes, Hank is still here



More bubble fun

All tuckered out in the princess dress
No comments:
Post a Comment